LihoLiho Yacht Club (San Francisco, CA)
Ravi Kapur was born in Hawaii to his Hawaiian Chinese mother and Indian father. The flavors of the diverse and strong food cultures of the islands have cultivated his palate DNA – a treasure he draws from to create his unique and delicious food at Liholiho Yacht Club. Kapur’s desire to cook sparked while in college. Two years later he began his cook to chef journey. In 1998 he moved to San Francisco to attend the California Culinary Academy.
Awards and Accolades:
- San Francisco Chronicle “Top 100 Restaurants” 2016
- Food & Wine “Best New Chef” 2016
- San Francisco Magazine “Chef of the Year” 2015
- SF Eater “Restaurant of the Year” 2015
- San Francisco Magazine “Rising Star Chef” 2012
PRESENTED BY SNAKE RIVER FARMS
Friday, October 4
This tasting event showcases 18 world-renowned chefs to dish up their takes on all things meat.